We believe in kids and bringing out the best in them.
The atmosphere that you and your child will find at Trinity Fitness is extremely positive and encouraging as well as fun and challenging.
There are always 2 Trinity Fitness Kid’s trainers on hand during our kid’s classes to help provide your child with excellent service and attention.
THE FOCUS of our training is on the following 10 General Physical Skills:
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
*Thank you CrossFit for posting these skills
Our Trinity Kid’s program always includes an element of fun to ensure that kid’s are having a good time while getting in great shape.
Our current classes are for kids ages 9 to 14. Class times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:45 to 5:25pm. If you have younger children wishing to participate please let Rylan know of your interest.
A suggested donation of $25/month for sponsors and $45/mon per child for non sponsors.
To reserve your child’s spot in the Trinity Fitness kid’s program or for more information please contact Rylan McCart at firstname.lastname@example.org 321-271-0631
Do you have questions about kids and weightlifting? You’re not alone. Please read these excellent articles:
For nutritional information for you and your family please visit our nutrition
section of the website.